Who We Are
Who We Are
The IDS Group Chicago is a licensed and court-approved outpatient substance abuse facility that offers substance abuse counseling, DUI services, SAP services, and Anger Management services.
In Illinois, a DUI evaluator must hold a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor certification (i.e. CADC, CRADC, CSADC or CAADC) in order to assess anyone arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and/or other drugs (DUI) and who must undergo an alcohol and drug evaluation before sentencing can occur for the DUI offense, or restricted or full driving privileges can be granted by the Office of the Secretary of State. This individual is also required to have attended the Illinois DUI Orientation training conducted by the State of Illinois before conducting a DUI evaluation.
A Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) is a person who evaluates employees who have violated a U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) drug and alcohol program regulation and makes recommendations concerning education, treatment, follow-up testing, and aftercare.
A Certified Anger Management Specialist (CAMS) is an individual who has been certified by the National Anger Management Association (NAMA) to conduct anger management evaluations and to provide anger management counseling.
THE IDS GROUP OFFERS
- DUI Services for ALL classifications
- Minimal Risk
- Moderate Risk
- Significant Risk
- High Risk (dependent and non-dependent)
- License reinstatement services for both Formal and Informal Administrative Hearings
- Evaluations/Uniform Reports
- Treatment Waivers
- Clinical Diagnostic Reviews/Ruling out of Alcohol/Drug Dependence
- Response to Denial Orders/Decision Letters
- U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) violation services
- SAP evaluations
- Risk education (upon referrals)
- Treatment services (upon referrals)
- Anger management services
- 6-week, 8-week and 12-week treatment programs
YOU WORK MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY? NO PROBLEM!
WE OFFER COUNSELING ON SUNDAYS!
Whom We Serve
Whom We Serve
- Those who have DUI offenses
- Those who have any other alcohol/drug related offenses
- Employees who have DOT violations
- Those ordered by the court or their employer to complete Anger Management
The IDS Group Chicago
2521 West North Avenue
Chicago, IL 60647
Approved SAP provider for the U.S. Department of Transportation violations
State-Licensed and Court Approved Alcohol and Substance Abuse